Locally assembled and certified to AS2809 and ADG7.4 code for Australian DG transportation, we can provide safe removal and transport of Class 3, 5.1, 6.1, 8 and selective 9 Dangerous Goods.
The Koks EcoVac pressure/vacuum truck is designed for (heavy) industrial applications and is suitable for suction, discharging and transporting fluid and hazardous substances, such as liquids, sludge, fats, oil, fuels and chemicals. Specially developed for working with hazardous and contaminated substances.
- Volume: 12m³, excluding the service water tank.
- Material: stainless steel AISI 316 grade; material number 1.4404.
- Rear door: hydraulically opening and locking.
- Emptying: by means of tipping and pressurizing.
- Loading by means of suction or through the man hole on top.
- Including: 6” inch suction/discharge connections with ball valves
Service Water Tank:
- For cooling the liquid ring vacuum pump.
- Volume: 1.2m3 (1200lt)
- Material: Stainless steel.
- Including: Hinged pump exhaust pipe.
- Vacuum pump: liquid ring.
- Capacity: 3000m3/hr (1760cfm)
- Max.: 95% vacuum
- Drive: motor/distribution PTO
- System: rotary vane pump.
- Capacity: 200 m3/h, overpressure of 2.5 bars.
- Drive: Hydraulic.
Clean Water Tank:
- For: high pressure pump
- Volume: 1.5m3
- Material: Stainless steel
High Pressure Pump:
- Capacity: 18lpm, 250Bar
Including: hose reel with hose and nozzle
- 5 inch telescopic boom completely hydraulically operated.
- Hydraulically swivelling, extendible and retractable.
- Wireless radio remote control.
Manual Hinged Bumper:
- For easy and ergonomic operation of the bumper.
- Manually control with lever.
- ACCU onboard truckweigh system fitted to all axles for weight Monitoring.