Our Remote-Controlled Dingos are used where conditions are not suitable for an operator to enter.
These units have been successfully used in the following environments;
- Tanks (from 10 m diam – 80 m diam)
- Major pit clean outs
- Drain Culverts
- Furnace Regenerators
- Glass Industry Drags
The Remote-Controlled Dingo K9-4 is fitted with a remote-control unit that controls the two drive levers, the Bucket Lift and Bucket Tilt levers. This ensures the Dingo performs like a regular Dingo, with the added safety of being operated from a safe distance away from the hazard.
CKI provide remote mechanical equipment to eliminate man-entry and increase production, delivering the following benefits to CKI and our customers:
- Reduction in possible manual handling injuries
- Less exposure of personnel to hot, dangerous or restricted environments
- Keeping personnel out of Confined Space Environments
- Minimising physical exertion and exposure
- Increased production
- Reduced cleaning timelines