CKI industrial runs a fleet of two 6” Hydro Excavations (non destructive digging) units.
These units are our most-commonly sought-after model in the civil works industry. We believe our units offer the highest all-round productivity in the market with the best mix of tank size, payload and excavation rates: ensuring continuous productivity.
Our 2600CC NDD units feature the following benefits:
- Mounted on Volvo FE 320 6×2 Euro 6 6×2 chassis
- 8,000 litre Corten corrosion-resistant steel sludge tank, double-skinned
- External 3,000 litre water tank
- Vacuum system with 2,822 m3/hr (1,661cfm) Max 95% vacuum
- Hydro excavation system – 17lt/min @ 280 bar (4,060psi)
- 6” overhead boom with 270o rotation, mounted at rear of tank
- Extendable arm reaches 4.8mtrs from centre of the truck
- Highly efficient drive system on vacuum pump with ‘V’ belts and pneumatic clutch
- Sound levels below 85 dBA
- Vacuum shut-off via electronic tank sensor when tank is full of wet product